The Hotel San Siro Fiera is located near the San Siro stadium, the new Rho-Pero Exhibition Centre and the San Siro exit of the Milan Tangenziale Ovest (Milan Western Bypass).
Its convenient and strategic location makes it an ideal choice both for businessmen and tourists, partly because of its easy access to public transport, with the stop for bus line n.80 (on Via San Romanello, where it joins Via Novara) 50 metres away. Line n.80 terminates at the Molino Dorino bus stop (on the M1 Red metro route). Alternatively, you can reach the Hotel by getting off at the new San Siro Stadio stop on the M5 Lilac metro route and then by taking bus n.80.
We are very close to the Hippodrome, the San Siro horse riding track and the districts of Baggio and Settimo Milanese. There is a Coop supermarket ten-minutes´ walk away, and an Esselunga Supermarket two-minutes´ drive away.
- Milan Linate Airport (41,1 km)
- Milan Malpensa Airport (47 km)
- Orio Al Serio Int. Airport (62,7 km)
- Tangenziale Ovest - Ring road (2 km)
- Central Railway Station (11,5 km)
- San Siro Metro Station (2,5 km)
- Duomo Milan (9,4 km)
- La Scala Theatre (8,8 km)
- Sforzesco Castle (8,3 km)
- Navigli (8,4 km)
- San Siro Hippodrome (3,8 km)
- San Siro Stadium (2,6 km)
- The Last Supper (7 km)
- First Club Disco (3,6 km)
- Milan Fashion Distric (10 km)
- Parco delle Cave (3,2 km)
- Acquatica Water Park (3 km)
- City Forest (Bosco in Città park) (100 meters)